Friday, February 26, 2010

Debut


Prelude: Here's a sight of an old wine... A long time ago... On Feb 16, 2008, a day before my first birthday in US... In the memory of all my childhood bdayz back home, I had penned this...

Those days of my past, I cherish, I care...
and how much I miss them, is beyond compare...

There's a buzz in the air, when the devil's there...
He's smart enough to judge your plot, so please do beware!

A pinch of secrecy,
A pinch of wickedness,
A pinch of love,
without a sound nowhere...

Clock ticks on, the moment comes closer...
The silence hardens, things go down like a normal closure...

Eventually at the stroke of midnight, ushers a rush of light...
A sudden rush of angles cheering and smiling, with hands full and eyes shining...

Theres a thing from the forest,
always been black and sweet...
How was it smuggled made me ponder!!!
When it got there??? When it got there???

Pieces r cut, songs r sung...
its people I care, I obey, I belong,
get their blessings and gifts,
But what matters the most is the happiness there!

Time's moved ON! d moment reoccurred!
the scene's different, I wish it not were... :(
In a clear sky, the star's aware,
His constellation is hidden somewhere...

Everything's there coz of good people here,
but certain things are beyond compare!
If god could yield, give thy powers,
I wish to be there! I wish to be there!

The lone star's aware thy eclipse would end,
He would return there, where thee could blend,
His life's a mission, his sorrows would seed success,
Thou keep moving on, but don't forget the home address!

and at last but not the least is a song,
which pulls me back to where I belong,
It couldn't have been earlier neither later
This is only for you, MY DAD, MY BRO & MY LOVELY MOM!!!

Maru dil, my heart, maru loi, my blood, from the start...
maru nath, my family, two rows apart...
How do I move on buddy! kaive reite jaish!!!
coz no matter where I go...
my soul's in the SAME PLACE!!!

--- ViNIT

1 comment:

  1. Each time u write, u r so true to urself and ur pen! Words flow not from it but from the heart that has locked in 100 emotions!
    Slowly and gently, each word is carved.. As though it were turning into a monument to be cherished!

    Keep it up, someday when u look back, a beautiful monument will be made to cherish all these carvings!

    ReplyDelete