Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Feelings


Prelude: It all begins with my effort to write something pleasant on one silent night. The brighter side of mine not acquainted to my writing habits, hence took sometime to pen this... Loads of time while returning from chicago without any internet did certainly help!!! Hope you like it!

Feels now to pen a thought,

Feels now to get what's ought,

Feels now to say a word,

Feels now to hear words unheard


Feels now get true comments

Feels now live the moments

Feels now gaze at what’s past

Feels now have things last


Feel good to realize you,

Feel good for times spent few

I ain't gonna take a nap

I ain't gonna step aback


Feels good to be on a break,

Feels good when things come as we take,

Feels good to start afresh,

In the end... u're just a guess


Feels good to be free,

Feels good to be me…

Feels good to get the expressions unreserved…

Feels good to have some feelings preserved


Feel now like a naughty brat,

Feel now like giving u a jab,

Feel now to end this drought,

I feel today to feel my thoughts


The silence, deafening…

My thoughts screaming…
My words just trickling…

The souls just napping…

The night just zapping…


I need to get the next step right,

I need to get the things I might,

I need to keep my thoughts unblemished,

I need to keep these lines unfinished!!!


Nobody needs to read…

Nobody needs to care…

Reading this line somebody knows,

In the end... it’s just what I FEEL!!!

---> Vinit Asher

6 comments:

  1. undoubtedly, the words frm a true heart... nice one lola.. kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feels like someones turned into a fantastic poet,
    feels like u should u write more often.

    awesome dude...i always fall short of words after reading ur work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing...!!!!!!!
    you can connect to heart and mind at the same instance...toooo good

    ReplyDelete
  4. some1's back! my dearest ol' friend! m so happy 2 know that u have started writing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice... never knew you wrote poems
    -Deep

    ReplyDelete